I’m Johanna, visual development & concept artist from Germany, specialized in environment and color design. I have experience working for various clients in the animation and games industry. Having studied biology, I like using my scientific knowledge as inspiration for new artwork.
I also love cats and dragons, getting inspired by the beauty of nature and deep conversations. I enjoy experiencing new things, always learning, always growing!
- concept design: environments, props, characters
- color scripting, color&light
- World building, create emotions
- Creative mindset combined with curiosity and a drive to figure out how things work
- Willing and able to take and give constructive feedback
- Digital and traditional painting, drawing and sketching skills
Please feel free to contact me for in-house job opportunities, freelance concept or illustration work and private commissions - I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
For work experience & educational history, please refer to my resume: