1900+ high resolution images of the “Medieval Landshut Wedding procession”, royalty free.
Feel free to use them for painting, as reference, for photobashes, matte painting etc - personal or commercial use. Enjoy!
Every four years, there is a huge medieval event happening in my home town: The Landshut Wedding (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landshut_Wedding). It is a reenactment of a royal wedding that happened here in 1475, with over 2000 costumed participants and the entire city getting dressed up for it. As opposed to most other medieval festivals, there is a really strong focus on authenticity: Appropriate hair and beard length, no glasses etc, and a wide array of beautiful professionally tailored costumes.
There are town guards, children with their nannies, noblewomen & noblemen, knights on horseback, citizens, trumpet players, flag bearers, pipers, falconers, servants, beggars, and of course the princess… and more!
Official Website: https://www.landshuter-hochzeit.de/
About this pack:
- Most photos are of costumed people walking, waving, or doing little stunts. Most of them from front/side, a some of them from behind. Lots of full body shots, crowds of various sizes, also medium shots and portraits.
- Houses and other tourists can be seen in the background, I did not do any cropping or post-processing.
- I went to the procession two times (“procession 1a+b” and “2a+b”) with different lenses
- Dimensions 3456 × 4608
- Please use them responsibly. These are photographs of regular, everyday people, celebrating a medieval festival together, including little children. Please use good judgement and be respectful when using those photographs. There is no model release included.
- You may not repost, share or sell the images in their unaltered, original form. This is a single-user license, if you find it useful, please share the shop link with your friends so I can afford to make more cool packs :)
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More