Taiwanese Temples - photo reference pack
900+ high resolution images of Taiwanese Temples, royalty free.
Feel free to use them for painting, as reference, for photobashes, matte painting etc - personal or commercial use. Enjoy!
What you will find in this pack:
- A whole lot of temples in old Chinese / Taiwanese architectural style
- Lots of eastern dragons! Engravings, reliefs, lanterns; in gold, stone, paper, paint, …
- Close up shots of architectural details
- Non-temple „old style“ architecture with slanted roofs, red pillars etc
- More precisely: Mengjia Longshan temple (Dragonhill Temple), Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Ciyou Temple, Qingshui Temple, Guandu Temple, Lam Tin College (Nantou), Yingge Zushi Temple, …
All of the photos were shot in Taiwan, mostly in and around Taipei area and the Northern part of Taiwan. If you like this pack, also check out my „Japan“ collection and stay tuned for Taiwan Part 2 (city references)!
- Images are mostly unprocessed, taken under different weather conditions (from sunshine to heavy fog and rain), so quality varies a bit.
- This is a single user license for use in your personal or commercial work. You may not use, repost, share or sell the images in their unaltered, original form.
- Please use them responsibly. Some of the photographs might contain other tourists, objects/architecture that are still protected by copyright or religious places. Use good judgement and be respectful in these cases, I can’t take any responsibility if you violate another person’s copyright or similar.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More